Get all IDOC to an Object

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Mon May 12 10:37:59 EDT 2003

Hallo together,

does anyone of you know a supported way (released f.m. or method) to =
get all
IDOS to an Object-Instance (e.g. BUS2032 - Customer Order).
One non supported wy I have found using f.m. 'SREL_GET_NEXT_RELATIONS' =
and
read with result-i-table db-table EDIDC.

But is there a supported way too ?

Thanks in advance and=20
Best regards

Heinz