PR Release Workflow

Vinod Ramchandani vinod.ramchandani at patni.com
Mon May 12 09:57:58 EDT 2003

Hi All,

I have Completely Different Business Process Scenario in Purchasing for
Releasing Purchase Requisition.

I need "Dynamic Release Strategy" to release Purchase Requisition.

-> Scenario: ->
When Requisitioner Creates the PR, He will be prompted by Route Selection
Window,
Which decides the Approval Route Sequence to release PR.

Depending on the User Selection, Release Strategy is need to be built up.
Complete Release Strategy, that is No of Release Codes and Approver IDs etc.
should be built up
dynamically.Each PR has its own separate Release Procedure to follow.

I have thought in certain direction, but need some input from you.
I appericiate any suggestion.

Thanks & Regards,
Vinod Ramchandani,