AW: AW: Help, Cant change workflow template, no transport prompt???

Werner Kößl werner.koessl at hirschvogel.de
Fri May 9 05:50:08 EDT 2003

Hi Flavio,

thank you for that hint!

Werner.

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: SAP Workflow [mailto:Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU]Im Auftrag von
Flavio Oliveira
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 8. Mai 2003 14:52
An: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Betreff: Re: AW: Help, Cant change workflow template, no transport
prompt???

If you cannot find the appropriate request on SE10, you can try to find it
on the table E071. Search for your workflow template, by putting on the
field OBJECT the string "PDWS" and on the field OBJ_NAME the number of your
task.

This search will generate a list with all requtests that are your workflow
related.

Flavio.

9