AW: Execution of Multiple Work Items Simultaneously

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Fri May 9 02:58:47 EDT 2003

Hi Jocelyn,

thats very interesting for me too. is it avaiable for 46B too?=20
Can you give me a closer path to this help-chapter.
many thanks in advance.

greetings

Heinz

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Dart, Jocelyn [mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com]
Gesendet am: Freitag, 9. Mai 2003 08:31
An: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Betreff: Re: Execution of Multiple Work Items Simultaneously

Hi Dan,
There is a multiple execution option where you can basically execute =
the
first work item and then all the other selected items have the same
decisions applied to them automatically. The overall effect is to =
execute
all work items with a single click.
You need to write your methods to cope with this - they have to pass =
the
current decision out and accept the previous decision in .
Have a look in the SAP Library help for more info.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book