Execution of Multiple Work Items Simultaneously

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Fri May 9 02:30:38 EDT 2003

Hi Dan,
There is a multiple execution option where you can basically execute the first work item and then all the other selected items have the same decisions applied to them automatically. The overall effect is to execute all work items with a single click.
You need to write your methods to cope with this - they have to pass the current decision out and accept the previous decision in .
Have a look in the SAP Library help for more info.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book