AW: Start a workflow when the status of a document is changed

Werner Kößl werner.koessl at hirschvogel.de
Thu May 8 01:57:52 EDT 2003

Thank you Heinz!

I will try!

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: SAP Workflow [mailto:Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU]Im Auftrag von
Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ)
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 7. Mai 2003 15:43
An: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Betreff: AW: Start a workflow when the status of a document is changed

Hi Werner,

nice to hear you;

You can define a Task based on DRAW.CHANGE or DRAW.CHANGE2.

In Parameter-Structure DRAW you support the new Status and in DRAWX you
support Status with 'X' to signal that Status is to be changed. And there
you will get problems maybe because I have not found a way to support
Paramters out of DC10-Customizing.

or

you use a delegation-object to draw an do an own method (e.g. change_status)
based on the BAPI 'BAPI_DOCUMENT_CHANGE2'.

Hope this helps.

Greetings

Heinz

P.S: I have done my WF's based on Statuschanges by usage of own Events
lauched from the Change-Protocol because I prefer to use WS's instead of
TS's on the one hand, onb the other hand I'm free to play with containers.

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----