Transport workflow userexits

Marty Braithwaite Marty_Braithwaite at cpr.ca
Wed May 7 09:43:24 EDT 2003

Thanks Michael, I had looked at doing that already, however these Badi's =
had me intrigued, since they looked like I should be able to use them =
for just that purpose, without customizing my own workflow.  However, =
they don't seem to be tied to the transport workflow process, so it =
looks like customization is the key...