AW: Start a workflow when the status of a document is changed

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Wed May 7 09:42:41 EDT 2003

Hi Werner,

nice to hear you;

You can define a Task based on DRAW.CHANGE or DRAW.CHANGE2.

In Parameter-Structure DRAW you support the new Status and in DRAWX you
support Status with 'X' to signal that Status is to be changed. And =
there
you will get problems maybe because I have not found a way to support
Paramters out of DC10-Customizing.

or

you use a delegation-object to draw an do an own method (e.g. =
change_status)
based on the BAPI 'BAPI_DOCUMENT_CHANGE2'.

Hope this helps.

Greetings=20

Heinz

P.S: I have done my WF's based on Statuschanges by usage of own Events
lauched from the Change-Protocol because I prefer to use WS's instead =
of
TS's on the one hand, onb the other hand I'm free to play with =
containers.

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----