Object Key Blank When Executing New Method

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed May 7 03:50:55 EDT 2003

Hi Michael,
As you have delegate PERSDATA to ZPERSDATA of course all of your tasks in your
steps should refer to PERSDATA ( NOT ZPERSDATA ).

If your event is based on PERSDATA then a step based on ZPERSDATA will not automatically
pick this up.

You might want to check this if you haven't already.

And of course check your event to workflow bindings are correct as well.

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book