SAP GUI problem

Greg Soltys gregsoltys at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 17:06:46 EDT 2003

Hi Les.  I just posted this same problem, 4.6c system, gui 4.6d, but am =
no
longer able to display those same areas (which I believe are ActiveX =
based).
We had some VB apps installed on the SAP server and since then, same =
problem
as you.  Hopefully someone can help us out!  Let me know if you do end =
up
coming up with a solution, I will do the same...

Cheers,
Greg