WF-XML vs XML

David Weston weston at clockwork.ca
Mon May 5 17:01:00 EDT 2003

Abby,

You can now use from 610 the XSLT processor and the ABAP statement CALL
TRANSFORMATION to convert XML docments into ABAP. This could be one approach.

Or use the SAP XI (exchange infrastructure) to take an XML document and call an
RFC or BAPI to start a workflow.

Just some ideas off the top of my head.

Dave