SAP GUI problem

Stiles, Les Les.Stiles at icn.siemens.com
Mon May 5 15:56:02 EDT 2003

I have had a strange occurrence recently on desktop (Win2K) and my laptop
(WinXP). Neither PC will display certain segments of the Business Workplace,
for example, the Preview Pane and the Work Item Complete confirmation. When
I log onto someone else's PC, there is no problem.

The most recent changes have been to add/run Ad-Aware and Spybot to check
and remove ads and spyware from the PCs, but I don't see how these could
effect the SAP GUI. What else is likely to have caused this condition? I am
accessing the 4.6C version with the 610 client on both PCs.

Les Stiles
Systems Analyst, QM & WF
Siemens ICN
400 Rinehart Rd