ReleaseStepCreated/BUS2105 not published via IW31

casdhir@att.net casdhir at att.net
Mon May 5 13:01:19 EDT 2003

Hi all,

We are going for a release upgrade from 40B to 4.7. While creating a Plant
Maintenance order using IW31 trans, event ReleaseStepCreated for BUS2105 is
not published. It works fine in sap 4.0b release. I looked around for user
exit, core mod and change document and did not find anything. It appears sap
is no longer publishing this event in the new release.

How can I find out where the event gets published in sap? I try debugging by
putting a break point in swe_event_create function module without any success.
Any ideas.

Thanks.
Chavi.