Event linkage activation

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Mon Mar 31 09:36:41 EST 2003

We've had instances of the event queue delivery job falling over. Also - and I'm not sure if it is event Q related - events get stuck during delivery: They show up as 'Events with errors', 'Linkages with errors is empty', and the event queue browser shows them all as 'in process'.

All in all, I don't consider it stable, but it is relatively safe as it's saved bacon on a number of failures - i.e. Events just go into the queue when things go belly-up, and can be redelivered...

Cheers
Mike