Workload Analysis (SWI5) Vs WF Inbox Anomolies

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Mon Mar 31 08:51:55 EST 2003

Assuming that synchronization of the org buffer is not an issue.

Check the workitems to see if there's anything strange about the agents.
Are they for instance not having any possible agents?
I can't recall having the same problem, but we had some strange behaviour
were the workitem count function (some API - can't recall the name now)
returned incorrect numbers. Eventually we found out that there was a bunch
of workitems which had no agents in the system, and these were counted for
all users.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    NICHOLAS HALLAM
                    <HALLAMN at whl.co.uk>         To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    Sent by: SAP                cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Workflow                    Subject:     Workload Analysis (SWI5) Vs WF Inbox Anomolies
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    31.03.2003 15:34
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

In both our QA and production environments we are finding that a given user
may have a number of Work Items of which they are the agent (when looking
at the Workload Analysis - SWI5), yet that same user has nothing in their
Inbox (SBWP).

Has anyone any ideas how this may be happening, and also how to correct it?

Thanks in advance

..Nick
SAP Support
Westland Helicopters Ltd