Event linkage activation

Van der Burg, Jeroen JA SITI-ITPSEE jeroen.vanderburg at shell.com
Mon Mar 31 02:24:55 EST 2003

Jocelyn, please do not read the following.

Richard, the alternative option to activate deactivated events in a =
system that is closed for customising is to use the following loophole =
(at least in 46c):
- Go to the workflow builder for your deactivated workflow
- Use goto - basic data
- Under the Start tab there is a little workflow bug; you can still =
activate or deactive workflows even if your system has been closed for =
customising.

This can be useful for emergency situations or if your triggering is =
deactivated due to issues with the event publishing functionality; =
although Jocelyn's suggestion to use the event queue is the preferred =
long term one. Event queue when using multiple clients on 46c does not =
seem to be very stable, though.

Regards,

Jeroen