How to pass object refrences to a workflow ?

Fabrizio Raffa sap.workflow at icm.it
Fri Mar 28 06:20:01 EST 2003

Hi all,
one simple question about workflow.
I trigger a workflow through an ABAP using SWE_EVENT_CREATE and with a
custom business object.
I want to pass to my workflow also one ore more object refrences (for
example FI document display) that will be used in the whole workflow.
I think the correct way is to use the container _Attach_Objects so I tried
to put an element in the table container of the function module, but it
doesn't work.
What I'm doing wrong ?

thanks in advance,
Fabrizio Raffa

pgm zzfr1.

data: objkey like sweinstcou-objkey.
data: handle like swotrtime-object.
data: object1 type swc_object.

swc_container l_cont.
swc_create_container l_cont.
concatenate i_bukrs i_belnr i_gjahr into objkey.
swc_create_object object1 'BKPF' objkey.
handle = object1-handle.

CALL FUNCTION 'SWO_OBJECT_ID_GET'
  EXPORTING
    OBJECT        = handle
 IMPORTING
*   RETURN        =
   OBJID         = object_key.

*l_cont-element = '_Attach_Objects'.
l_cont-element = 'Attach'.  <-aTTACH: PARAMETER FOR EVENT "START", LINKED
TO '_Attach_Objects'
l_cont-value = object_key.
append l_cont.
 CALL FUNCTION 'SWE_EVENT_CREATE'
    EXPORTING
      OBJTYPE                       = 'ZZ'
      OBJKEY                        = '1234'
      EVENT                         = 'START'
* IMPORTING
     EVENT_ID                        = event_id
   TABLES
     EVENT_CONTAINER               = l_cont
   EXCEPTIONS
     OBJTYPE_NOT_FOUND             = 1