Running workflow across two boxes

Dywan, Abby adywan at clarkstonconsulting.com
Tue Mar 25 19:29:23 EST 2003

Hi fellow workflowers -=20

I am looking to run workflow starting in the R/3 box and ending by =
creating something in the CRM box.  At the moment, I am trying to figure =
out the best way to accomplish this. =20

At first I thought I should just raise an event remotely in the CRM =
system, passing my business object, and let the workflow go from there.

However, the business objects that exist in R/3 are not the same =
business objects that exist in CRM, so that option is out.

Should I just call the function modules / methods I need remotely?  Any =
suggestions on how best to do this?

Help would be much appreciated - thanks!
Abby  :)

Abby Dywan

Clarkston Consulting
adywan at clarkstonconsulting.com