Incoming Invoice Workflow problem need a terminating event

Loeffen Robert robert.loeffen at pinkroccade.com
Tue Mar 25 09:39:58 EST 2003

The manager should have the option of looking at the invoice and then =
decide the invoice is for a different manager so it should go back to =
the finance department where it came from.
I can't turn on confirm processing since it is an asynchronus mehtod =
(needs a terminating event).
The manager should have the possibility to keep the invoice in his inbox =
after add one line item and he can't complete the next line item untill =
he gets some information.

Any ideas on how to tackle this problem.

Gr. Robert