Converting a .pcl (out of smart form) file into an xcel or AS CII.

Zmudzin,Tomasz,VEVEY,GL-IS/IT Tomasz.Zmudzin at nestle.com
Thu Mar 20 05:58:38 EST 2003

...so that the invoice & tax amount can be changed manually without leaving
trace in the accounting system?

Thad, operations like these /ie. postprocessing system output before
actually printing it/ are not just ugly from the design perspective. They're
also impossible to trace afterwards and may become a maintenance horror. In
the case of invoices they may be just illegal.

Please reconsider other options.

Kind regards,
Tomasz