Converting a .pcl (out of smart form) file into an xcel or ASCII.

Thad Gorbal Thaddeus.Gorbal at pb.com
Wed Mar 19 18:37:06 EST 2003

Hi All:

Perhaps someone has dealt with this issue: I need to convert a .pcl (out of
smart form) file into an xcel or ASCII.

For invoices that require a special handling, I need to pick up .pcl file
(an electronic representation of a smart form before printing it) and send
it to an agent in a format that allow manual adjustment.  For that the pcl
file need to be converted to (ideally) xcel or ASCII format.

Your advice, as always, would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Thad