role with responsibility

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Mar 19 18:11:23 EST 2003

Hi John,
Do you have other criteria or are you just trying to get everyone in the org unit?

If you just want to get everyone in the org unit, create a function module rule
based on function module RH_GET_STRUCTURE and add in the appropriate evaluation
path (the field appears after you have entered the function module and pressed enter).
Don't forget to create the OTYPE, OBJID and ORG_AGENT container elements - there are
some standard rules based on this function module that show you how to do it.

If you really do want responsibility, have you tried using the rule simulation option
to see what is really happening when it evaluates the org unit?

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book