SAP Webflow Certification

Sunni sunni sunnilondon at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 19 12:56:27 EST 2003

Hi Vinod

I too am looking for certification in wf soon.  Its not offered in the UK
yet, so I was planning on sitting it in Germany.  Where are you planning
doing the exam and out of curiosity how much does the certification cost
where you are sitting it?

I got a list of what's included in the exam in Germany.  I suggest you do
the same, this will give you an idea of what is covered.  If you feel that
you have sufficient knowledge of the topics you should go for it, I don't
think experience level is important provided that it is not a prerequisite
in your country.  E.g. Germany expect you to have 1 certification already as
a pre-requisite, and some ABAP experience or certification.

Good luck
Sunni.