BUS1065.HIRED and start condition when position has end date diff from 31.12.9999

Van der Burg, Jeroen JA SITI-ITPSEE jeroen.vanderburg at shell.com
Wed Mar 19 03:04:49 EST 2003

Hi Cristiana,

Funny how similar questions seem to pop up on the list at the same time =
from completly different people!

Not sure if this is any help, but I tend to prefer to build conditions =
on any HR workflows directly in function modules linked to T779X. That =
does allow you complete flexibility on the start conditions as, within =
HR, they do tend to become a little bit complex over time.

We trigger multiple different workflows for new hires, all depending on =
the situation etc. A good example is that we start a book-a-training =
workflow when a new hire is placed on a position which allows the new =
user extended access to the system and he/she user thus has to go on a =
course to learn about it. These kind of start conditions, as far as I =
know, can only be build in FM's; which also does allow me to group =
everything started from a particular HR infotype together for easy =
maintenance.

Regards,

Jeroen