When is an error not an error?

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Tue Mar 18 12:56:09 EST 2003

Hi,
On the 4.6c system here there is no error:

         67080          46  Blahdiblah
<green> Michael Pokraka    Background work item created    18.03.2003 17:34:11
<green> Michael Pokraka    Execution started automatically 18.03.2003 17:34:11
<green> Workflow WF-BATCH  Work item processing complete   18.03.2003 17:34:18
<red>                 Message OL 808

This is a little worrying, but the existencecheck step as per Alon's
excellent suggestion has done it for this case.
Now to implement that in all steps where an object attribute in in any
binding...
Thanks again for all your input.
Cheers
Mike