Problem sending notifications to External E-mail address

James E. Roeske jroeske at telusplanet.net
Mon Mar 17 00:42:45 EST 2003

Hello,

We are on 4.6C and have SAPConnect configured to facilitate sending
E-mail to "External SMTP addresses".  When I create a mail notification
step in my workflow which is configured to be sent to an "Internet"
E-mail address, the background mail step goes into a "Ready" status and
just stays there.

SAPConnect is fully configured and operational, we already us it for
RSWUWFML reminders to External SMTP addresses and I can send messages
manually via SAP Office to SMTP addresses.

Any suggestions why the E-mail notification is not working and remaining
in a Ready status?

Thanks!

James Roeske.