Errors during import of organizational management objects

Fred Lunaspa fredlunaspa at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 14 08:18:27 EST 2003

Hello,

During the import of organizational management objects (possible agents of
tasks: general task setting) the system reports errors in the transport log.
I expect that the error occurs because there are some objects that were
deleted in the development client, the deletion was also logged in the
request. Log record:
Start activation of object TS 20000661 (client: 300) 111753
Transport plan version of object     (client:  ) is empty

The error doesn't seem to effect my workflows, because they start and run as
expected. I do not know if I should do something about this. I looked in OSS
for messages related to this and found a message that suggest to run report
RHWFACTI. I ran the report in a test client, but it doesn't change the
behaviour of my workflows (because they already worked as expected...).

Is there anyone who has experienced the same 'problem' and if yes, what
should I do? We are on 4.6C, and we use organizational management only for
workflow purposes and have chosen to transport these objects, except for the
holders of positions. Here is a part of the log:

Start activation of object TS 20000661 (client: 300) 111753
Transport plan version of object     (client:  ) is empty
Start activation of object TS 90000015 (client: 300) 111753
End of activation of object TS 90000015 (client: 300) 111753
..
Errors occurred during post-handling RH_ACTIVATE_PDOBJECT_AFTER_IMP for PDST
The errors affect the following components:
   BC-BMT-OM (Organizational Management)
Post-import methods of change/transport request D11K901030 completed
     Start of subsequent processing ... 20030314111753
     End of subsequent processing... 20030314111754

Execute reports for change/transport request: D11K901030
There are no reports to execute
Execution of programs after import(XPRA)
End date and time : 20030314111754
Ended with return code:  ===> 8<===

Fred Kouw