Customer Master Data - Change Document available?

Zmudzin,Tomasz,VEVEY,GL-IS/IT Tomasz.Zmudzin at nestle.com
Thu Mar 13 01:32:48 EST 2003

Abby,

you need to look in t-code SWEC (Tools --> Business Workflow --> Development
--> Definition Tools --> Events --> Event Creation --> Change Documents -->
Linkage). Add an entry for DEBI / KNA1 on Creation.

Please be aware that the event will be raised if new entries are created in
any of the tables underlying DEBI (e.g. company-code customer, sales area
customer etc.) You may still need to play with SWEC (define your own
function modules) to catch exactly those cases in which you really want to
raise the event. Just test it, and if there are any issues just ask more
questions.

Kind regards,
Tomasz