Customer Master Data - Change Document available?

Dywan, Abby adywan at clarkstonconsulting.com
Wed Mar 12 11:21:58 EST 2003

Thanks so much for the help Tomasz!  My question is - how do we get it =
to work with KNA1 when the business object type that arises when =
creating a customer is CLBUS1007?  Is there some config I need to put in =
place?  I can't seem to get the KNA1 object to show up upon creating a =
customer. =20

Any help is appreciated - thanks!
Abby  :)

Abby Dywan