Cant assign agents in customer system!

de Valensart Schoenmaeckers, Patrick Patrick.deValensartSchoenmaeckers at pmintl.com
Mon Mar 10 03:29:46 EST 2003

Sunni,

Even if you have SAP_ALL, sometimes the system is checking authorization
objects that don't exist (and are therefore not included in SAP_ALL). As an
example, I've had the case where the system was checking authorization
object PLOG, with value object type = ''. Of course, that quotation mark
alone is not part of the possible values, and is not covered if you put a
star as value. So it may not be covered by SAP_ALL either...

So in your case, running SU53 might give you a surprise!

Good luck!

Patrick de Valensart
Information Services
PHILIP MORRIS Italia S.p.A.

From: Sunni sunni [mailto:sunnilondon at hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 16:46
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Cant assign agents in customer system!

Dear Workflowers

I an unable to assign agents to tasks in my QA test system.  It was fine in
the dev system, but in QA, in 'maintain agents assignment' when I add an
agent to the task and try to generate the index, I get a message saying
'Please position cursor correctly', no matter where I put the cursor.  When
I save and go back, there is no agent assignment.

I tried to assign agents via the IMG for Customer services, but the relevant
screens are blank.

I have given myself SAP_ALL profile.

Any ideas / suggestions will be much appreciated, our testing has come to a
halt.

Many thanks
Sunni