AW: transaction SWEQADM events still to be delivered

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Thu Mar 6 02:17:10 EST 2003

Good morning Roberto,

I must say that I havn't had such a situation, so I don't now really =
whats
could be.
If you turn on the Event-log do you see something more whta happens ?

regrads
Heinz

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Roberto Mast [mailto:Roberto.Mast at nuon.com]
Gesendet am: Mittwoch, 5. M=E4rz 2003 18:51
An: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Betreff: Re: transaction SWEQADM events still to be delivered

Good afternoon Heinz,

That is exactly what I did with the radio button "delivery via event =
queu"
selected. So they are gone from the "linkage with errors" tab. The =
problem
is that they are not yet delivered in the system and in the first tab =
they
are counted under "events still to be delivered". So the job is not
delivering them although new events are.

Regards,
Roberto