AW: Error OL 826 - change status of PDOTYPES subtype

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Thu Mar 6 02:14:04 EST 2003

Hi Wim,

su to documentation-text of f.m. SWW_WI_STATUS_CHANGE_NEW. There is a
description of allowed status-chnages.

Maybe this helps a bit.

regards

Heinz

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Wim Hilven [mailto:wim.hilven at belgacom.be]
Gesendet am: Mittwoch, 5. M=E4rz 2003 17:45
An: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Betreff: Error OL 826 - change status of PDOTYPES subtype

Does this error code ring a bell for you?
It states that the object does not exist... but I can't seem to figure =
out
why???

Situation: I am trying to call a self made method (change status) which
calls a function module (RH_OBJECT_STATUS_CHANGE) in my self made =
subtype of
PDOTYPES.

Kind Regards / Vriendelijke groeten / Amicalement,

Wim Hilven

**** DISCLAIMER ****
"This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information
which is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property
rights and are intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named =
above.
Any use of the information contained herein (including, but not limited =
to,
total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any =
form)
by persons other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender =
either
by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer.
Thank you for your cooperation."