AW: Forward SAP mail

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Wed Mar 5 07:35:49 EST 2003

Hi Hendri,

if you have installed SAPConnect (and this is the basis for RSWUWFML)
SAPMail is forwarded to if automatic forwarding is on userbased.

regards

Heinz

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Sasmita, Hendri [mailto:Hendri.Sasmita at amersham.com]
Gesendet am: Mittwoch, 5. M=E4rz 2003 13:08
An: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Betreff: Forward SAP mail

Hi all,

I understand that program RSWUWFML and RSWUWFMLEC only forward work =
item to
email.
I have a requirement to forward SAP mail notification to email.
Is there any program that can do that job?

Thanks

Regards

Hendri

"This transmission is strictly confidential and intended solely for the
addressee. It may contain information which is covered by legal,
professional or other privilege. If you are not the intended addressee, =
you
must not disclose, copy or take any action in reliance on this =
transmission.
If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us as =
soon as
possible."