Transporting a transport lock (S 1001 A008)

Kouw, FA - SPLTC fa.kouw at td.klm.com
Tue Mar 4 11:13:08 EST 2003

Hello,

On our development client I created an entry in table T77TR using
transaction OOTR (transport lock for infotypes and subtypes per object).
The entry is S 1001 A008 with which I want to prevent the import of
holders of positions.

For this entry a customizing request is created, but after transporting
the request to the target client it is not available. Has anyone had the
same problem? Maybe a customizing request is created, but the setting is
not transportable?

Regards,

Fred

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged
material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you
are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or
attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received
this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail,
and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its
subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible
for any delay in receipt.