AW: transaction SWEQADM events still to be delivered

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Tue Mar 4 10:57:31 EST 2003

Hi Roberto,

if I see it right, you can deliver parked Events new by using Tx =
SWEQADM.
If they are running on error again, maybe a look to Tx sm58 helps.

regards

Heinz

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Roberto Mast [mailto:Roberto.Mast at nuon.com]
Gesendet am: Dienstag, 4. M=E4rz 2003 15:58
An: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Betreff: transaction SWEQADM events still to be delivered

Hi All,

In SWEQADM we have events "still to be delivered". The job SWEQSRV is =
active
and scheduled and works fine for new events. Events that were stored in
"linkages with errors" before the queu was activated are not delivered =
and
remain under "still to be delivered".
Does anybody know how to deliver these events or what we did wrong? =
Thanks a
lot!

Kind regards,

Roberto Mast