Question on workflow administration

Zmudzin,Tomasz,VEVEY,GL-IS/IT Tomasz.Zmudzin at nestle.com
Mon Mar 3 06:13:08 EST 2003

Tony,

there's no simple way to cover this kind of requirement (well, at least not
until Basis 6.20, possibly 6.10, where you could use some mechanisms to
deliver that). There's a good reason for that though. Please refer to my
recent conversation with Robert Verlaat that I'm quoting below your request.

Kind regards,
Tomasz

P.S. Robert -- it would be interesting to see the outcome of your
discussions. Would it be possible for you to share that with us?