EBP Diagnosis Error for Two Step Approval

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Sun Mar 2 19:26:28 EST 2003

Hi Carl,
There's an OSS note for this - there's a bug in expression determination.
The OSS note is 589915.  Put this in and all should be well.
Suggest you ask OSS to update this note with some more key terms so that
it is a bit easier to find.  But this is definitely the issue - I've just
had the same problem at a customer in Australia and a colleague has had the
same problem/fix at a UK site.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)