Delay in filling attributes with data

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Sun Mar 2 19:23:56 EST 2003

Hi Robert,
Sounds like you have a bug in your code.
Make sure you read the property ValidTo rather than try and duplicate
its processes,
i.e. swc_get_property self 'ValidTo' validto.
Then do your code.
Also check if there is any issues with determining timezones that might
be causing you problems.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)