Triggering BUS2009 events (purchase requisitions)

Amit Levavi amitlevavi at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 1 18:16:50 EST 2003

Hi Carolyn and Richard,

Sorry to interrupt your conversation, but I just thought it is important to
mention that the user exit you are talking about is (as Carolyn suspected)
only activated in the enjoy transactions. I would like to suggets an
alternative:
One can raise a workflow event based on Change documents (NOT status
management, which is not active for purchase requisitions!). Try using this
option for trapping a change in the cost center and raise an appropriate
event.

Good luck,

Amit