Workflow trigger event & start condition issue

Arvindh A R arvindh72 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 30 13:33:12 EDT 2003

Hi,

I had the same problem. I deleted the start condition
and re-created the start condition in SWB_COND instead
of at the Workflow Builder and it workfed.
So, try re-creating the start condition(after deleting
the existing condition) in SWB_COND instead of at the
Workflow Builder and attach it to a transport there.
Basically if you see your transport request, it should
contain an entry for SWBRULECOM in the Object List.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Arvindh