Workflows / Portals not behaving the same

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Tue Jun 24 16:10:23 EDT 2003

Concerning WF running in Portals issues, would these issue generally
fall under Portals or WorkFlow group?
I am WF and have nothing to do with the Portals setup or management.
Is there anything I (WF related) need to do or is this all Portals
setup issues?

I asked someone in Portals to add an entry in the XML file for one of
the missing Tasks for a WF,
but that did not help! I am not sure what I need to be looking for much
less how to solve!

Thanks for the help!
Rick

>>> mark.griffiths at sap.com 6.24.2003 8:41:52 AM >>>
Hi Rick,

Make sure you have the most up to date version of the universal
worklist down-loadable from http://www.iviewstudio.com - this is
independent of your portal releases.

There is some config. you need to do to get the right screens called
for the right task (I think it is called UWLTASKMAPPING.XML) - the
extended help on iViewstudio will point you in the right direction.  You
can either call SAPGUI for HTML (default), Easy Web Transactions (for
example the BWWF_WI_DECI for user decisions) or iViews if you use
webflow execution launch handler.

Also, not all functionality is supported from the UWL you will need to
test and see ...

Cheers,

Mark

SAP UK