Reports - SWWCOND,SWWDHEX,SWWERRE

Baeuerle Rolf rolf.baeuerle at siemens.com
Tue Jun 24 15:53:28 EDT 2003

Jimmy,
I had the same problem last week.
There is a OSS Note on this topic.
Unfortunately I can't remember the number.
Check for "batch jobs".
Depending on your Support Package Level you need to apply different notes.

The only thing I can remember in the OSS note was that I had to perform 4 transactions.
One was SWWB, the other one was SWWCOND_INSERT, the other ones I can't remember unfortunatelly.

Sorry, not much help.

Regards,
Rolf