Workflows / Portals not behaving the same

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Jun 23 19:33:52 EDT 2003

Hi Rick,
Q1. Are you using the latest version of the Universal Work List?
Q2. Have you reported the issue to OSS?
I've had a couple people mention some problems with parameter passing with the new version of the UWL - so
best to report to OSS and put them on the scent.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book