Event Start Conditions

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Jun 23 19:24:21 EDT 2003

Hi Les,
If all else fails you can directly transport the relevant table entries in tables SWBRULECOM and SWBRULECOU.  Just go to transaction SE16, find the relevant entries, select them and use menu option Table entry > Transport entries.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book