Agents for a workitem - RW

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Jun 23 19:09:26 EDT 2003

Hi Richard,
In Web Application Server systems i.e. Basis Release 6.10 onwards, there is the new
_RULE_RESULT container element that can be bound from the rule back to the workflow to get this information.
In earlier release systems you either need to calculate your agents in a prior step, or use one of the WAPIs
(function modules beginning with SAP_WAPI) to get this information.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book