AW: Start workitem immediately within the application

Werner Kößl werner.koessl at hirschvogel.de
Fri Jun 20 07:09:52 EDT 2003

Thanks Kjetil & Phil for your quick response!

I use the standard triggering event DRAW->CHANGED with receiver type
'DOKST'.

In the customizing i have the possibility to enter a workflow template for
every document type and for every document status.
Now when somebody changes exactly the given status the CHANGED-event is
raised.

I don't know how to do that.

Can you explain me what synchronous and asynchronous event handling means?
And what is event Q?
I never heard this before.

Thank you so much!!!
Werner.