'User WF-BATCH already processing Purchasing doc. i'

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Thu Jun 19 12:43:07 EDT 2003

Hmmm... but if your retry count is e.g. 3 and you get 5 invoices, one will run through on each retry. After three tries this means that invoice no. 5 onwards (for the same PO) will fail.
Perhaps this may be a case for sequential IDOC processing, or some other bit of redesign elsewhere.
A scheduled SWPR with all the correct parameters may even provide a really ugly workaround.

Cheers
Mike