Bus1001006, Two Tasks created.

Ken Susen Ken.Susen at usa.contiteves.com
Thu Jun 19 11:03:04 EDT 2003

Thanks Weidong,

In SWE2, I have an entry for BUS1001006. This is the supertype for ZBUS100106.
"Viewcreated" is the event. There is an entry in Receiver FM,
SWW_WI_CREATE_VIA_EVENT.

Receiver type is empty because I have a Receiver type Function Module. It is
starting three separate workflows based upon condition values in MARC (MRP2
view).

So I was thinking that perhaps the subtype and the supertype may have initiated
two workflows - but I am not sure.

Thanks,
Ken