Antwort: Restarted workflow does not continue

Fred Lunaspa fredlunaspa at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 10:47:52 EDT 2003

Hello,

Correction to my previous mail: the system has not been restarted since we
went life (June 1). So I've requested the Basis guys to do a refresh of the
buffers (/$SYNC) when not many users are working.

Hopefully tomorrow morning the problem is solved:-). I'll let you know the
outcome!

Thanks again for your help.

Regards,

Fred