Restarted workflow does not continue

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Thu Jun 12 09:29:22 EDT 2003

Hmmm, sounds like an incompatible change to me, in onther words one which will break existing instances of a workflow. Also, you cannot have an agent for a background task. A further complication is the good ol' SWU_OBUF after transport to clear SAP's 'memory' as you almost correctly described it :)

Cheers
Mike